Friday, July 20, 2012

37.5 Weeks


I know I have not done a good job about taking photos of myself this time around, so I figured I had better get one done before he actually arrives!

37.5 weeks down, and only 10 days to go.  The benefits of having a scheduled c-section is that they do it at 39 weeks, so you don't go all the way to your due date.  Fine by me!

We had a growth ultrasound done yesterday to see how he is progressing.  I had this done at a different office location than I normally go to, and I do NOT like the ultrasound tech this new location.  I much prefer the lady at the Carmel location even though she was wrong about Braden's gender.  

Anyhow, baby looks great!  He is measuring roughly 6 pounds currently.  These ultrasounds aren't terribly accurate though, so we will see how much he weighs when he is born.  (Our growth ultrasound with Braden said he was 8 pounds... he was born at 6 pounds 12 ounces).  Anyway, size doesn't really matter too much anyhow, everything else looks great.  We saw a tiny bit of his face, but he had a hand and part of the cord in front of his face.  I am pretty sure this baby will require a paci immediately and will want it for a long time.  He was sucking the ENTIRE time :)

No comments: