I have no idea how much he weighs or how tall he is! He does not have a checkup until 6 months. We did have to take him to the doctor for a respiratory virus last week - they did weigh him, but I was more concerned about his breathing than remembering his weight.
- Rolls over from back to stomach all the time.
- Not so good at rolling from stomach to back, so he gets upset that he is stuck on his belly.
- Laughs all the time - especially at his brother
- Still eats his hands constantly
- Has discovered his feet and loves to hold on to them - especially when bathing him or trying to change his diaper, making it extra challenging!
- Holds on to most toys and passes them from hand to hand
- Rolls and squirms around to what toy he wants
- Finally loves his paci instead of his fingers - yay! He can grab it and pull it out of his mouth but is not able to get it back into his mouth yet.
- Has a cow's milk allergy as well...
- Had his first foods last week. We started out with baby single grain oatmeal... fail. He broke out in a rash from head to toe. We skipped to pears and he loves them! Pears were Braden's first food as well. He is learning to eat from a spoon and we do at least 2 feedings a day.
- He is still nursing during the day and has bottles at daycare and at night - somewhere around 6 times a day.
- Still sleeping from ~8pm to 7am getting up once to eat around 4am
- Still taking 3 or 4 naps a day, usually about 30-45 minutes long
- He was sick for the first time last week, and it's still lingering :( He was diagnosed with bronchiolitis, non-RSV type. We spent over 3 hours at the doctor's office and were sent home with a nebulizer so we could do breathing treatments with him every 4 hours as needed. He does fairly well with it, though I would not say that he enjoys it. However, we learned the hard way that albuterol (the prescription for the nebulizer) is a stimulant. He was wide awake until almost 11pm the first night. Needless to say, we no longer do a treatment before bed time!
I told you Logan loves to laugh at his brother!