Braden turned 6 months old on Wednesday! It's hard to believe how big he is getting!
Here are some things that he is doing now:
- Rolling over in both directions and really enjoys rolling across the room
- "Talking" more and making this awful growling noise that sounds pretty evil at times!
- Sitting with support
- Scooting to what he wants
- Working on crawling... he gets onto his knees and elbows but then doesn't know what to do
- Laughing more and smiling all the time
- Finally taking good naps! He naps for 1 to 1.5 hours at a time now.
- Sleeping from 7:30 to 12:30, then we change his diaper and put him back down. He goes right back to sleep and sleeps until 4:30 or so when he wants a bottle. Then he sleeps again until somewhere between 6 and 7:30.
- He LOVES Rocco!
- He is eating baby food 3 times a day now and pretty much likes everything as long as it is not green
He went to the pediatrician today and here are his 6 months stats:
14 pounds 12 ounces (5th percentile - normal for Braden)
27 3/8 inches long (75th percentile)
42cm head circumference (10th percentile - again, normal for Braden)