Weight: 12 pounds 15.2 ounces (5th percentile, but that seems to be his norm)
Height: 25.15 inches (45th percentile)
Head circumference: 41cm (27th percentile)
- Laughs all the time! He started laughing around Thanksgiving but it was not very regular until a few weeks ago. He laughs at his brothers and he is ticklish!
- Smiles constantly. He really is a happy little guy most of the time.
- Coos and tries to mimic noises
- Rolls from back to tummy and from tummy to back! He has been able to roll from tummy to back for awhile now, but just last week rolled from his back to his tummy and now he loves to do it!
- Reaches for objects and can grab them in his hands
- Hands are ALWAYS in his mouth
- Is very strong and holds his head up really well
- Likes to bounce
- Follows objects with his eyes and will turn toward sounds
- Recognizes Mommy and Daddy by sound and sight
- Takes at least 3 naps a day. If they are short naps he sometimes sneaks a fourth in there. He is not very consistent on a napping schedule yet, but it's getting better.
- Goes to bed about 8pm and is up for the day somewhere between 6 and 7am. It varies from night to night how often he wakes up to eat. He was doing really well before Christmas and was only getting up once to eat. However, he caught a virus right after Christmas and was then back to waking every two to three hours. He is slowly getting better, but sometimes he still wakes up twice to eat at night.
- Nurses or has a bottle every 3 hours during the day, and takes somewhere around 5 or 6 ounces
- Continues to really dislike his car seat making car travel interesting.
- Doesn't care too much for a pacifier
- Really enjoys eating his hands
- Likes playing in his activity gyms
- Likes bath time
- Loves looking at the mobile in his crib
- Likes watching football