Yep, another month has passed. Logan was two months old yesterday and is nine weeks old today.
- He weighs 11 pounds 2 ounces (35th percentile) - 1.5 pounds more than Braden at this age :)
- He is 22.5 inches tall (33rd percentile)
- His head circumference is 39cm (27th percentile)
- He is strong
- He holds his head up really well and only has "bobble head moments" when he's getting tired
- He loves to sit and face out
- He has found his hands and will suck on them
- He follows objects with his eyes and will turn to sounds and voices
- He recognizes Mommy and Daddy and our voices
- He will roll onto his sides but doesn't go any further than that yet
- Last month Logan was a good sleeper. This month is a different story... He no longer likes to nap very much. He power naps - 20 to 30 minutes at a time. Braden was the exact same way for quite some time. We called him the "anti-napper" and it appears that Logan is going to be called the same.
- If we get any naps that are longer it is because he is in the swing or in the car.
- I have no idea how he can stay awake for so long. He has gone as long as 5.5 hours without sleeping. That seems crazy to me for such a little guy.
- At night he is much better - thankfully. He usually gives us one long stretch (about 4 hours) followed a few 2 or 3 hour stretches. He has been going to bed around 10:30 or 11 and we are trying really hard to move that to an earlier time, but he is struggling with that. He is still pretty good about eating and then going right back to sleep.
- He is still nursing though I am tempted everyday to switch to formula purely for selfish reasons.
- During the day I have to insert some bottle feedings. If I don't, he is a very lazy eater and doesn't get full meals, so he wants to eat every hour and a half or so. If I give him some bottles through the day he can go 3 hours between meals.
- He is much more content playing on his playmat or on the floor, sometimes for as long as an hour
- Still hates the bouncy seat
- Still loves bath time and stroller rides