Our baby is seven months old! Ah!
Once again, another month flew by. Then again, it was February, so it was a few days shorter :) Logan is doing so great and continues to be the happiest baby ever! I swear, the kid never cries, unless he's tired, hungry, or bored.
- Finally sits up on his own. Although, he isn't very stable and can't really stop himself from falling backwards
- SUPER close to crawling! I bet it will only be another day or so before he's fully mobile. He has been what I call 'worm crawling' for awhile, and is definitely able to get to what he wants
- No teeth yet, but he is a drool monster, so I'm sure it won't be much longer.
- Puts himself to sleep without a fuss. Sometimes he babbles in his crib before he goes to sleep, but not for too long.
- Still gets up once during the night to eat
- Exclusively breast fed still, though not by Mommy's choice. He refuses to drink formula. Flat out refuses.
- Is super picky about when he will eat baby food. Sometimes he will and sometimes he won't.
- Nurses about 6 times a day
- Finally takes good naps! He's a 3ish nap kind of baby, mostly because he sleeps on the way home in the evening.
- He gets super excited when he sees me, Kevin, or Braden. It's super cute!
- He is always smiling!