Poor Logan has also been neglected as far as blog posts go. Unintentionally of course, but I figured I had better dedicate a post just to him!
Oh Logan, where to start... He brings us so much joy and laughter every day, but is is also our most challenging of the three kiddos :)
- He is very smart but also extremely stubborn and strong willed. If he doesn't want to do something it is a huge battle to get him to do it.
- Potty training: because of the above point, potty training continues to be a challenge. He was almost completely potty trained for a few weeks and then just decided he wasn't going to be and began having accidents. We decided to put him back in diapers, but that didn't work very well either. He would pee or poop in the diapers and then take them off without telling us, so we would find dirty diapers everywhere. The only way he wouldn't have any accidents is if he was naked, but of course he can't be naked all the time. Just this last few days he has been doing much better about staying dry. Hopefully he decides to keep it up this time!
- Loves to cuddle with Mommy and Daddy
- Loves to dance, sing, run, jump, and climb.
- He also tends to be a bit clumsy, so he falls a lot.
- Has a slight stuttering issue, but I think it's because his mind is working too fast and his mouth can't keep up!
- Is starting to get into imaginative play
- Loves to play with Braden, but doesn't really care too much about playing with Kellen yet.
- Wants to be outside 24/7
- Does not like much fruit except for bananas but does very well with vegetables. Is a more adventurous eater than Braden
- Sleeps from 8 or 8:30pm until about 7am
- Naps once a day, at the same time as his brothers in the afternoon. He DEFINITELY needs a nap during the day.
- Has a big temper and is not very patient. He can get very mad very quickly and often times will throw toys or hit things. We are working on that...
- He can also be very silly and goes into what we call "Bear Mode" where is is just off the wall crazy and hysterical
|This usually happens whenever we get the markers out :)|
|Waiting for swim lessons to start|