For me, this is the most nerve wracking part of the pregnancy. I had a doctor appointment last week and everything was good. I know everything is fine, but until I can feel the baby move, I'm pretty stressed out about the whole thing. So I'm just waiting... and waiting... and waiting. But of course, any little thing that I feel I spend a few minutes trying to analyze if it was the baby or not. Not yet. With Braden, I didn't feel him move until 18 or 19 weeks, so I'm sure I still have a few weeks to go...
Here are some updates:
- Finally, FINALLY, I feel great! No more nausea and no more being sick. I'm finally able to enjoy the pregnancy. I was really afraid that this one was going to be miserable and I was so bummed because I really loved being pregnant with Braden.
- I'm still pretty tired all the time, but I guess you'll have that when you have a 8 month old that still doesn't sleep through the night :)
- They say that you show sooner with your second, and that is definitely the case! You can tell I'm pregnant. I think that I didn't look this pregnant with Braden until at least 20 weeks.
- I'm at that very awkward stage when it comes to finding clothes that fit. I'm in maternity pants now, mainly because they are more comfy. However, the maternity shirts are too big still, but my normal shirts are too small. And, a lot of the clothes I wore with Braden stretched out when I was bigger toward the end, so they don't fit yet. Finding an acceptable outfit it quite the challenge these days...
- Nothing tastes like it should anymore. I can't stand the taste of coffee anymore (major bummer) and it seems like everything I have a craving for just disappoints me.
Maybe I'll find the time to get up in the morning, get showered and dressed, and take a picture. Maybe. :)