Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Really??? Did anyone know this?

Honestly - I read this on the internet and could not believe that I didn't know this before now! I literally dropped the computer and went to my cabinet to check and see if it was actually true. Turns out, it is! You know all of those fights that you get in with the aluminum foil and plastic wrap dispensers? There is a built in tab on the side of the box designed to hold the roll in the box, you just have to push it in! Of course, this tidbit of information would have been helpful over the holidays when I was wrapping layer after layer of cookies in plastic wrap and the roll kept coming out of the box. Anyhow, I just had to share because I refuse to believe I'm the only person who didn't know these tabs existed.

2 comments:

krg said...

Good to know!!!!!!!You are not the only one!!!!!Great blog...Can't wait to try the cookies and soup!!!!Pulled pork sounds good too!

davis4410 said...

I didn't know that either! All those years with the tube falling out....wow. I love the blog!