Logan turned three years old on July 30! Logan is our energetic, silly, cuddly, stubborn, determined, and charismatic second born!
We spent the day with Logan and did what he wanted to do on his special day. He asked to go to Monkey Joe's (bounce house place), to the indoor church park at Traders Point, and then to dinner at Rick's Boatyard. We also took him to Build-a-Bear to use his birthday money.
- Height: 35.5 inches (8th percentile)
- Weight: 29 pounds 3 ounces (22nd percentile)
|Showing off the scooter he got from Daddy & Mommy|
- Mickey's Pirate Adventure is his favorite show at the moment. He begs to watch it every day.
- Favorite Movie is Frozen, and it's been his favorite for a loooooong time...
- Favorite foods are macaroni, bananas, and ice cream
- Favorite superhero is Spiderman, but really likes them all
- Favorite song is Let It Go (from Frozen)
- Going to the library every week to pick out new books
- Riding his bicycle
- Coloring and painting. Sometimes he makes it on the paper, but he really enjoys coloring/painting his arms and legs
- Temporary tattoos
- Playing outside, going to parks, going swimming, playing football, baseball and basketball
|A Buckeye choo-choo!|
- Started preschool August 3. He attends Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9am until noon
- Gets dressed by himself
- Is fully potty trained. Even stays dry overnight!
- Has an excellent, well developed vocabulary
- Can count to 20
- Knows his ABC's, and can recognize a few letters by sight and sound
- Knows his shapes and colors and is really good at drawing circles
- Can recite the Pledge of Allegiance
- Is engaging in more imaginative play
- Working on cutting with scissors
- Does not nap most days, so he goes to bed by 7:30pm
|Birthday dinner at Rick's Boatyard|
|This was not on his birthday, but I like this picture of him at the SplashPad at the Zoo|
And here is a video all about Logan's birthday! We love you buddy!