Kellen turned 10 months old this past Saturday!
10 months down and only 2 to go before he is one year old....
This past month has been a big one as far as development goes.
- Size 12 month clothes
- Sleeps through the night the majority of the nights! He goes to bed around 8pm and is up around 6:30am.
- Still takes a morning nap and an afternoon nap
- Nurses or has a bottle four times a day
- Continues to eat two jars of baby food at each meal
- Has just started finger feeding. So far, he likes puffs, bananas, peaches and sweet potatoes.
- Wants nothing to do with a sippy cup yet
- Just got his first tooth yesterday!
- Pulls self up to standing position and pushes his walker and other objects around.
- Starting to attempt standing independently.
- Has gotten really good at climbing up the stairs - of course, we are right behind him!
- Says dada, baba, nana, and I am pretty sure I heard him say poop yesterday. Still no mama!
- Tries to mimic what we do and it is hysterical!
- Starting to 'dance' to music
- Is interested in EVERYTHING his brothers are doing and wants to be part of the action!
- Is extremely attached to Mommy and is very clingy, but I think it's getting better the past few days.
|Discovered a mirror at the Children's Museum and he thought he was just so awesome!|
|Being goofy at my big brothers birthday party!|
|Swimming in the pool. I love the water!|
|Having fun hanging out with my Daddy!|
|My brothers were teaching me how to slide|
|I REALLY like balloons|
|I also really like to ride my horsey|
|I got to play like a big kid in the water at the Children's Museum|
|Enjoyed my first Fourth of July parade|
|And I really like to swing|
I have also included a few videos from this past month: