Sunday, March 25, 2012

It's a boy!

We are having another boy! And yes, we are sure this time :) If I didn't feel weird about posting the "it's a boy" ultrasound picture, you would be sure too!

We had our 20 week ultrasound on Thursday and all looks great. He is positioned very low, is breech, and is folded in half - literally. His hands and feet were in front of his face pretty much the whole time. Sound familiar? It should. He is EXACTLY like Braden was when I was pregnant with him. I was sure it was a boy once the ultrasound started because the two were so similar. The only difference so far is that Braden was very mellow when I was pregnant and this baby is the opposite of mellow. He was moving all over the place. Maybe having them behave opposite when I'm pregnant means they will have opposite behavior after they are born? The funny thing is that I really don't feel much of his movements which they say is due to how he is positioned.

We are excited to be having another boy. It would have been nice to have a girl, but having two boys so close in age will be awesome. I know it is going to be pure chaos with two little boys, but I can't imagine it any other way. And hey, maybe we will have a girl someday!

Anyway, I didn't put all of the ultrasound photos up here. He was so active that they had a hard time getting pictures of his face. We have a lot of photos they take for measurement purposes, but I don't remember what some of them are of!



No comments: