Thursday, April 14, 2011

30 Weeks

Ok, well 30 weeks and 4 days to be exact. I meant to get this posted Monday when I was 30 weeks to be exact, but I have had late nights each and every night this week, so I have not found the time until now.

67 days to go.

I've still been feeling great! Baby has had the hiccups a few times this week which is new. They are pretty awesome to feel, except for when she has them for what seems like FOREVER when I'm trying to go to sleep.

I have graduated to doctor appointment every two weeks now. Last appointment I had my glucose screening. I haven't heard from the doctor, so I'm assuming that means I passed and do not have gestational diabetes. I have gained 12 pounds so far, and I'm supposed to gain about a pound a week from now until the end. I know weight gain is good, but it's really hard to watch the numbers on the scale continue to climb! They say that I am measuring right on track still, so baby should be somewhere between 3 and 3.5 pounds and 17 inches long, or so.

No comments: