Monday, March 28, 2011

Hello Third Trimester

I am 28 weeks today which marks the start of the third trimester. Third trimester? How the heck did that happen? It is crazy how fast time is going! I guess I shouldn't be surprised. We have such busy schedules that the weeks seems to fly by anyhow. When we found out I was pregnant I was afraid that the time would drag on and on and that June would never get here. That has certainly not been the case and there is only 84 more days or so to go. That is, 84 more days until my due date. But, if this baby is anything like her mother she will prefer to arrive early which is more than OK with us!

There is really nothing new to report even though I haven't posted in a few weeks. Everyone asks me if I'm having a boy because baby is so low in my belly. She has been low from the start and has not shown any intention of moving anytime soon. I have had no kicks or movement of any sort above my belly button. At least I'm not getting feet shoved into my ribs! She also likes to hang out on the left side. I don't know how active she is during the day, mostly because I'm constantly running around and don't really notice the movement. But, every night around 8:30 or so she decides to do somersaults or something. It's like clockwork.

No comments: