Saturday, April 10, 2010

It's Spring Time!!!

Spring is finally here! The weather is beautiful and all of the windows to our house are open! The one thing I don't like about Spring is my allergies. I spent the last week completely congested, but it seems to have passed finally!

The tulips are up!
Our Red Bud tree is in full bloom...

The rose bushes are looking good.
And we finally got to see what our peach tree looks like in the Spring!
And of course, the dandelions have arrived. Kevin is taking care of them as we speak!
I spent much of the day planting flowers that will still tolerate the cold just in case the temperature drops a lot at night. I planted some lilies...
That will eventually look like this:
And I'm not really sure what these are, but there were pretty and on sale!
And pansies in the window boxes!
Now we just have to wait until it gets a little bit warmer so we can plant our vegetable garden!

No comments: