Saturday, January 14, 2012

7 Months Old!

Braden is 7 months old today! I know I say it every month, but it is SO hard to believe it has been 7 months old already!

Here are some updates for this month:
  • He is much happier now and only cries if he is hungry, tired, or wet. Or if he is bored and just wants to be held.
  • He now hold out his arms to you when he wants to be picked up. It's so cute!!!
  • He started crawling one week ago! He is all over the place and really likes crawling up to Rocco and touching his feet. I'm not sure what the obsession is there... He enjoys crawling to the toys he wants to play with. He definitely has opinions there!
  • He is eating all kinds of baby food now, and will often eat an entire stage 2 and an entire stage 1. He does not like to eat breakfast - I guess he is not much of a morning eater. His favorites are still sweet potatoes and anything that has sweet potatoes mixed in. He also really enjoys the combos of chicken & apples and turkey & sweet potatoes. He is still not a huge fan of veggies...
  • Just this week he stopped getting up for a diaper change in the middle of the night! Thank God for Pampers Extra Protection diapers! I think I'm going to write them and tell them to make them in smaller sizes. They don't make them until size 3, and when you have a very skinny child, it takes awhile to get to size 3. Now he sometimes sleeps through the night and gets up around 6 or 6:30. But usually he still gets up once for a bottle, somewhere between 4 and 5.
  • He still smiles all the time and laughs a lot more now.
And speaking of laughing, here is a video of him laughing with Mommy!

I don't have an updated weight yet, but he goes to the doctor on Tuesday for his second flu shot, so I'll have them weigh him then. And, I'll get more pictures up soon. I only have time to blog when he's sleeping, and I don't have any new pics!

2 comments:

Sam Arce said...

Thanks for sharing!!! He is such a cutie!!!
Sam Arce

Renee said...

He's such a sweetie!