Wednesday, February 2, 2011

20 Weeks Down... 20 Weeks To Go!

It seems like it hasn't been that long! I don't have a picture this week, but I don't think much has changed anyhow. We are still doing great!

This week, baby will grow to 10.5 inches and 12.7 ounces. They say that is the size of a banana. Last week they said baby was the size of a small cantaloupe... I don't know how we went from cantaloupe to banana because that doesn't make much sense to me!

I have noticed that my appetite comes and goes. Some days I can't seem to get enough food, and other days I have to remind myself to eat. The one thing that I have struggled with this whole pregnancy is making sure I drink enough water. I have never been good about drinking water - it's just so bland and boring! I have been on a soda kick lately. I am allowed to have a certain amount of caffeine each day, so I have switched to decaf coffee so I can have a Coke every now and then. I do miss my Diet Coke, and that will most likely be one of the first things I have after baby is born!

We did manage to get to Babies R Us to register, so if you are interested, you can check out our registry here: Registry I know that not everyone has a Babies R Us near them, but I didn't want to register in different places. It's much easier to keep track of everything when it's all at the same place. The nice thing is that they have almost everything online and offer free shipping most of the time.

No comments: