Thursday, December 16, 2010

Excited Doesn't Begin to Describe it...

We LOVE Pirates of the Caribbean. All three movies. LOVE THEM. We went to see Harry Potter a few weeks ago, and as we were walking through the theater I saw a movie poster that looked to me like it was from Pirates of the Caribbean. I looked closer and there was no description or movie name, only the date of May 2011. We had always assumed that there would be another Pirates movie simply based on the way the third movie ended, but we had not heard anything about it. Well sure enough... the fourth Pirates movie is coming out soon! It looks awesome! I'm thinking this will be the perfect date night event for "the last date night before Baby Hall makes his or her appearance"!

When I tried to embed the video, the size was not right, and I got frustrated. SO, click here to see the official trailer. It's a must see!

No comments: