Monday, July 26, 2010

Rocco Cuteness

First, I apologize for the quality of the pictures - they were taken on my phone camera.

Rocco is doing great! He's adjusting to life in our house and is learning boundaries and slowly grasping the potty training thing. He still thinks the cats tails are chew toys. They smack him and he looks stunned for a minute, and then he just goes after them again. Poor cats. I'm sure they will learn to love each other eventually! In the meantime, here is how Henry gets away from Rocco! Here are a few pictures of Rocco that I thought were really cute:

He was sitting on the couch with me and got up, walked over to the throw pillows, and then laid on top of them. I guess it was comfy! We keep all of Rocco's toys in a bin in the living room. He like to go over to it, take all his toys out, and then sit in the bin. He loves it and has so much fun. However, I'm pretty sure he's not going to be able to do it much longer!
One of his most favorite things is our $5 front door rug from Target. He goes over to it, grabs it in his mouth, and then brings it to me.
Sleeping on his back... so cute!

1 comment:

Scott and Kathy said...

Too cute!!!!!What an adoable group of kitties and puppY!