Monday, February 8, 2010

It's February - Bring On The Snow!

It seems like our winters here are pretty mild, until February hits. Sure enough, we got 7 or 8 inches of snow dumped on us this past Friday. I know that isn't much compared to what the East Coast saw, but they are forecasting another 4 to 8 inches tomorrow. Maybe I will get a snow day? Probably not... Friday's snow was the really heavy and really wet kind of snow that makes everything a mess but it is so pretty when it sticks to the trees. Here are some pictures (sorry, they are a bit out of order):

Henry hiding behind the curtains from the snow. OK, he was just playing,
but it was cute and I wanted to include it!
Henry and Oscar looking out the front door watching Kevin shovel the snow.
He's doing such a good job :) You might see some lines on the picture... That is because I took the picture through the window. Not a chance I was going outside!
Well, I went outside for one picture. And yes, the Christmas lights are STILL up.
It's so pretty when the snow sticks to the trees.

I like Henry's face in this picture. I bet he is wondering why we can't move to a warmer climate.
Hmm, it's colder out here than I remember.
What is this cold white stuff?

No comments: